The banana bread is such a great treat. I make it for breakfast, brunch or an afternoon snack. But really you can eat it all day (and night). With a little peanut butter on top it’s perfect.
This banana bread is fluffy, healthy, glutenfree, easy to make and yummy! So if you have 15 minutes to prepare – you will be able to treat yourself in about an hour. Lets go.
- 2 big bananas
- 2 1/2 cup (212 g) oats
- 1/2 cup (110 g) coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds
- 6 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- A little salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (about 200 degrees)
- Combine flax seeds and water in a small bowl
- Blend the oats
- Mix oat flour with coconut sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- Mash the bananas in another large bowl and add peanut butter, apple cider vinegar and the flax seed/water “egg”. Mix well.
- Incorporate dry flour mixture in the banana bowl stirring until clumps have resolved.
- Pour into a appropriate pan
- Bake for 60 minutes in the oven.