Muffins, muffins, muffins.
One of those words that just makes me happy everytime someone says it. Often followed by a YES from my side.
My mom has really embraced the vegan lifestyle too and is always experimenting like me. Last time I was home she made these heavenly muffins that really just existed a couple of hours on this earth (before I ate them all).
Perfect for breakfast, snacks or nighttime comfort 🙂
- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 200 g sugar (I use brown sugar)
- 250 g flour (mix almond flour in if you like)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 125 g vegan butter
- 100 ml fresh orange juice
- Turn on the oven at 200 degrees celsius
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla powder
- Mix mashed banana, grated apple, melted butter, orange juice in another bowl
- Mix dry and wet ingredients
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add to the mix
- Pour the mix in the muffin pans and bake in the oven 20-25 minutes.