Today I had a lot of work to do. A lot… So obviously I procrastinated a lot too. That is what you do right?
My most productive procrastination of the day was these healthy but super yummy banana-peanutbutter cookies that you can literally make in 20 minutes. Recommended with at nice pot of tea and a feel good movie!
- 225 g (2 cups) thick rolled oats
- 130 g peanut butter
- 2 big bananas
- Dark chocolate pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Mash the bananas and mix in the rest of the ingredients
- Shape cookies in your hand and put onto the baking pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how soft you want the inside.